Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Update....

OK - Here is the latest.......

Blood Pressure is still high - at this point it does not surprise me. I was sent home to rest and I have to be back at the Reston office at 1:30 for a Stress Test and another BP check. Apparently I'm so boarder line that they don't want me to just sit at home until Monday night when I am scheduled to go in but they don't want to admit me right yet either.

The nurse told me to bring my bags because there was a good chance I'm not coming home tonight. I asked for a percentage but didn't get one. Booo!

So we'll see! Either I'm going to post another update later tonight or you all will be getting the email in the next few days letting you know she is here.

Stay tuned......the best is yet to come.......

1 comment:

Mrs. Broad said...

omg kristen!!!!! thinking of you! :)