Saturday, May 3, 2008

34 Weeks!!




We hit the 34 week mark yesterday. The baby has "bulked up to the size of your average cantaloupe" - about 4 3/4 pounds. Looks like we can go back to eating pineapple again! ;0)

Ben and I went on our tour of Reston Hospitals Maternity/Labor & Delivery unit this morning. We were told that we would have a private room - no roommate at any point in the stay which is nice. While in the elevator with 12 other people - our guide then tells us that one guest can stay overnight in the room with the new mommy - that the couch pulls out. Ben is standing behind me - taps me on the shoulder and tells me that I can sleep on the couch. Flabbergasted - I demand an explaination and he tells me it's cause I'm shorter. DEAR CRAZY! I promise he was joking - and we both got a good laugh out of it when we weren't around the strangers anymore.

That's it for this update. Have a great weekend everyone.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Crap, I ate canteloupe this week before consulting your blog. Sorry Kristen's Baby!