Saturday, May 3, 2008

3rd time - NOT a charm

I woke up yesterday morning SO excited - it was Friday - the sun was shining and I had a ticket to Game 6 of the NBA Playoffs in Washington!! Life was good! :)
My wonderful future brother-in-law called on Thursday to let me know that he had one extra ticket for the game and that we would be sitting in his company suite. So not only did I have a ticket - I got to sit in a suite with it's own bathroom! For anyone that has been 34 weeks preggo - that is a HUGE deal - especially since we can't take advantage of the free alcohol. ;)
So the 1st half wasn't so bad - the Wizards had their moments when they looked like they actually WANTED to make it out of the 1st round - then the 2nd half came around and the Cavs just lit us up. Booooooo! To make it sting even worse......there were some nasty Cavs fans in the suite sitting behind me. I'll just say - it's a good thing that I couldn't drink and that I was a guest in Todd's suite (not that being guests stopped these guys from being a$$holes) cause I wanted them to hear my opinion since I got to hear theirs over and over and over......To all you Cavs fans out there - I can respect the fact that you have knocked out my team 3 years in a row now - nice work out of you. I can imagine (according to these guys) that you WOULD want to play us every year since apparently we make it so easy on you to get to the next round. BUT until you win a title - I'd tone it down just a notch. ;0) Dear Crazy!!

So Shelley - if you're reading this - I'll jump on the Utah Jazz bandwagon so you have someone cheering with you in NOVA!

No comments: