Thursday, May 8, 2008

Dr Appt

I had my bi-weekly doctors appt this morning and I'm happy to report baby and mommy-to-be are doing great! :) We are on a weekly schedule as of now.......getting so close!

My doctor came in the room as happy and chipper as she always is and said "you're almost done!!" to which I responded with a big happy sigh and said "thank goodness!" :) She got the tape measure out and on my belly and told me I was measuring 35cm and no wonder I felt like I was "done and ready". I asked if that was big and she told me I was right on track since I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow. She then said "let's get one more sonogram at 37 weeks just to check the weight and I gave her an excited YES! She followed that up with "then we'll know how hard you are going to have to work the next week when we induce you" YIKES! Dear Crazy........

Never a dull moment at this doctors office! ;0)

FYI - Leslie is coming home today!! She'll be at the hole at some point this evening. Can't wait to see her and Chris!

No comments: