Saturday, May 17, 2008

36 weeks!


Wow - 36 weeks! At the end of this week we'll be considered "full term"!! Apparently she weighs about 6 pounds - which is comparable to a crenshaw melon. I think we can all go back to eating a normal fruit salad again!

I went to the doctors yesterday for my weekly appt. I had my first "internal" exam and I will spare you most of the details - Jessie and Joe already heard them all in person last night. PS - sorry guys! The highlight of the appt was when she told me she felt the head which means baby Killian has turned and is in position for birth! I was told to make sure I had my bags packed just in case she decided to grace us with her presence early (although not too likely). Both Momma to be and baby are doing well - doc is just a little bit concerned about the size of my feet and ankles. She told me to lay on the couch with them up as much as possible. OK - I think I can handle that! ;) Dear crazy!

Have a great weekend!! :0)

No comments: