Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Taylor's Homecoming

FINALLY!!! Taylor is home!! Big day for Ben and I!!




I felt like I was waking up on Christmas morning today! I was so excited that we were finally going to be able to bring our little girl home! I can't even put into words (I know - shocking) how it felt to walk into the NICU with the car seat in hand and knowing it was our last time. We met with the doctor and one of the nurses to go over everything and at the end of our conversation the doc asked if we had any questions. I turned to the nurse and asked her if she wanted to come home with us! hahahaha Dear Crazy!!





One thing that the nurse did tell us was that Taylor might seem to be a little out of sorts after we get home and that it would probably be because our house is too quiet. She's been in the NICU for over 2 weeks with other babies, beeping monitors, doctors/nurses/parents always talking etc. So we get home and Ben starts straightening up. He started to vacuum and it didn't phase Taylor. He even went right by her while she was sleeping in the Boppy chair and she didn't even flinch! Don't worry - I took a picture to document it and it's below. hahahaha!

Here is the link to the pics on Snapfish http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=223171759/a=5781352_5781352/t_=5781352

I can't wait for all of you to meet her! Call me whenever you are in the 'Burg!!



First car ride!


Having a bottle at Nana & Pop Pop's house







Hanging out in the Boppy chair

Yes - it's on!!!

No comments: