Saturday, June 7, 2008

Happy 1 Week!

Taylor is a week old! :0)

Keeping the blog updated was a lot easier when I was still in the hospital and not even allowed to leave the floor that I was on. Sorry it's been a few days........

Not much new to report. Taylor has finished 4 of her 14 days of IV antibiotics. Ben and I have been spending a lot of time with her - we try to get in at least two feedings a day as well as lots of bonding time just holding her while she sleeps. She got to see Ben's parents today and my parents will be going with us for a feeding tomorrow. I'm hoping Aunt Jac can make it as well at some point because like she says - Taylor clearly misses her already. True Story!

Again - I have to thank all of you for your calls, emails etc checking in on us as well as Taylor. Much appreciated!! We are really looking forward to everyone being able to meet her.

Hope you are all having a good weekend and I'll check back in as soon as I can.

K

1 comment:

Talking With Hands said...

I am there! Tiny Spice (her new nickname) misses me!