Wednesday, June 24, 2009

She's Got Legs....

....and she knows how to use them......

Taylor and I had a lot of fun this afternoon as you can probably guess from the little clip above. It's not the best quality but it was hard to get her to start walking towards me and then hitting the record button! I'll get better at it - promise!!

The rest of our vacation was fantastic!! We had a few chilly days so we missed out on the beach on Tuesday & Wednesday. By the time Friday came around - Ben & Uncle Todd had Taylor walking back and forth between them on the sand! She finally warmed up to it - I can only imagine what we would have been doing if we had those 2 extra days! Oh well - NEXT YEAR!!

I will get my pictures uploaded soon but for now - you have to settle with watching the video over and over again (like I have done) HA! Dear Crazy!!

1 comment:

Dana said...

AWWW! She looks so proud of herself!!! Too cute!