Sunday, June 7, 2009

A day of Firsts.....

Today was a day of "1sts" for Taylor. She took her 1st trip to Lake Anna to see Aunt Heather's daughter Jessica's softball double header. She had her 1st Happy Meal from the Golden Arches (LOVED IT) and most importantly - she took her 1st few steps ALL BY HERSELF!!! OMG - BIG DAY!

Honestly - I didn't even see it coming. She was playing on the floor with Ben and she was pushing herself up off of him into a standing position, and would keep it for about 5 seconds. After multiple repetitions, Ben stood her up against our ottoman and sat back to see what she would do. Well - she took a few steps - that's what she did. 3 was the most she took before falling face first into his lap. They were 3 steps that I will never forget. I was asked if I cried when it happened? Nope - I was jumping up & down screaming like I had just won the lottery! HA! Dear Crazy! ;0)

Here are a few pics from our softball/happy meal adventure.......


1 comment:

Dana said...

I can't believe it's been a year!! She's soo cute!!!