Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year

Wow - 2009!! Personally I can't believe it. 2008 just flew by so fast. It was a fantastic year and I'm looking forward to seeing what 09 will bring.

Hope everyone had a fun and safe New Years. We had a good time here at the house. We had some company.....Jac, Todd, Antonio, Lauren, Josh, Kamber, Derek and their little guy Cooper. It was a fun night of watching football, basketball and a few mean games of Pictionary.

New Years Day was more football, dinner at the rents house with cousins Claire, Emily and Audrey and back home for the VA Tech game. I wish I could say I stayed up and watched the entire game.....I 'think' I made it to the beginning of the 3rd quarter but I not even certain I saw the end of halftime. I was trying to stay awake to see if Billy's friend Kristen who is a cheerleader for Tech made her BCS Bowl Game TV debut. Sadly if she did - I missed it.

Friday morning Taylor went to daycare and Ben and I headed down to Tysons to meet up with Todd who drove us down to Dupont to meet up with Jacqueline and her coworkers Sarah & Diane for lunch. I came to a few conclusions that day.....I sometimes miss the office environment but I don't miss having to dress up and wear heels everyday. Also - I could never work where they do.....I wouldn't get anything done....there is a different yummy restaurant every other store front and there is so much shopping to be had down there as well. Anyway - Lunch was delicious and the company was fabulous.....looking forward to the next time.....and Sarah - I will bring Taylor. ;0)

Today was Christmas part 2! Normally we go to Williamsburg for Christmas with Nanny but we switched it up this year. We went to my parents house w/ Nanny, Aunt Kathy, Jerry, Denise, Brinton, Kendall, Ryon, Donna, Alan, Jac & Todd. We all had a great time and as nice as it was not to travel.....I'm looking forward to going back to the Burg next year.

We're heading back over in the morning for breakfast and then we have another full day of football to watch. Ben and Todd both have big games so I've got my fingers crossed for them. As for now - I'm going back to cheer on the Colts for Leslie.

CLICK HERE for link to Snapfish and December Pictures

Pictures from cousin Denise's camera are HERE

No comments: