Wednesday, December 31, 2008

In the words of my sister.....

"OK! We get it - you like Jackson's....next post!!!" I know, I know - I've been ignoring my blog. I'm making it my New Years resolution to keep it more updated. I think I have a better chance of sticking to that than the "I'm going to exercise and eat healthy" - let's be honest here! HA! Dear Crazy!

I hope you all had a fantastic holiday. Our 1st Christmas with Taylor was tons of fun! She had no idea what was going on but it was entertaining to watch her play with the wrapping paper and try to eat the bags. She got lots of new toys between us and our parents! Next year Ben and I are asking for a new house so we have a place to put them all! ;0) It was also our 1st Christmas with Todd! He got to experience all of the crazy Dadiani traditions - Christmas Eve lasagna, Christmas morning fight over free Clinique/Lancome makeup, yummy brunch.....and no dinner! What!?! No dinner!? Those of you that know my parents shouldn't be surprised at all about this. We have a big brunch and then maybe pick at leftovers later on in the day. Well - that changed this year.....the rents actually made dinner! Nice work Todd! Personally - this is never a problem for me as Ben and I spend the afternoon and evening at the Bradley's so we get a 2nd meal!

The next day - Taylor and I went to lunch with Aunt Heather and our friends Leslie and Chris who were in town from Indianapolis! I hadn't seen them since the baby shower in May so it was such a treat to get some one on one time with them. We ended up being able to go out for a little while that night to see them again - Thanks Lauren!!!!

Saturday we went over to Melissa's house for Kiara's 2nd bday party! I can't believe she is 2 already. Amazing. Today is her actual bday so Melissa - give her a big hug for me!!

Speaking of "amazing" and "birthdays" - Taylor is 7 months old today! Where is the time going!?! She's getting so big and full of personality. I'll post some pics soon - just gotta get them off of my camera. One thing at a time here guys - I finally updated the blog - pictures are next!

Finally - I want to wish you all a safe and Happy New Year! See you all in 2009!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Seriously! Took you long enough to post! Ha ha! Looking forward to seeing pics from your Christmas. I hope you guys had a happy New Year's Eve. I hope to see you soon!