Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever is defined as is an idiomatic term for a claustrophobic reaction that takes place when a person or group is isolated and/or shut in, for an extended period.

I have not left the house since early Saturday morning when I went to get Taylors prescription filled so I think it's safe to say that I'm feeling this cabin fever. I am by no means complaining - I'm just wondering if I'm still going to know how to drive when I do finally get out! HA! Dear Crazy.....

The last few days have been "better". Taylor is slowly getting her appetite back and beginning to act like like her fun little self. I'm not having to force the liquids anymore and she hasn't had a fever since Saturday morning so we are definitely on the right path. It's been hard for Ben and I to see her so miserable but seeing the progress of the last day or so is helping. She just finished a full bottle and that was a huge VICTORY in my book!

We go back to the doctors tomorrow morning so they can recheck her ear so fingers crossed everything is clearing up. I'll let ya know!

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: