Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Jacksons!

For all of you local readers - I just had to post a note about my dinner last night because it was amazing and I do believe you all need to get to Jackson's as soon as possible!! It's located at Reston Town Center - in yet another new section. It's right across the street from Big Bowl and Rio Grande and has a free parking garage right next to it. Very convenient! We got there early and didn't have to wait for a table - but when we were leaving about 2 hours later - the lobby was standing room only!

The food was nothing short of FABULOUS!! For apps we got the Spinach, Parmesan & Artichoke dip - yumm and the Deviled Eggs w/Spiced Pecans and Sugar Cured Bacon - OMG amazing! The Bacon had big pieces of sugar on them....made 'em taste like they were dipped in maple syrup. I had the Lobster Roll as my entree. I substituted fries for the potato salad and it also came with a grilled ear of corn. Now let me tell you - I can grill a good ear of corn but theirs totally killed mine!

We skipped dessert to go and sit outside on their patio to enjoy a beer.....on a December night! Perfect ending to a delicious night!

That's my PSA for a local restaurant!

No comments: