Monday, September 15, 2008

Was I dreaming??

I had to wonder yesterday....was I dreaming?? Did it really happen?? Did both my Terps and Skins both win on the same weekend!? They sure did! YEAH!
The rest of our weekend was pretty good. Saturday, Taylor and I watched Maryland take on #23 Cal. She witnessed how mommy gets really excited when her team is winning and then how mommy goes into panic mode when her team looks like they are going to blow it. :0) Afterwards we went to Ben's company picnic. It was super hot but they had lots of shade and fans so we were all pretty comfortable. We hung out with his co-workers and had a yummy dinner then headed home to watch a movie with Lauren and Antonio. We watched Diary of a Mad Black Woman - good one! It's the 1st of Tyler Perry's movies. I know I've told some of you this but his movies are fantastic and if you're looking for something to watch one night - pick any one of them. You will laugh out loud, then cry, then laugh......you get it.
I worked at the bar yesterday for the 1st set of football games. It was a good shift - not too busy (since the Skins were at home), no drama and good friends! Thanks to all that came by!
I'm looking forward to tonight's game. As I explained to Amanda yesterday - I'll be an Eagles fan. The only time I cheer for the Eagles are when they are playing the Giants or Cowboys! HA! Dear Crazy!

No comments: