Sunday, September 28, 2008

Did you have your popcorn ready??

Sorry there were no updates last week. Not too much going on except work, work and more work. Blah! I'll be better this week - we have a few doctors appts that I'll let y'all know about.
The weekend was tons of tun! Friday night Antoino & Lauren came over and I somehow had convinced them that we needed to watch Sex And The City - even though I had just watched it on Wednesday for my 1st time!! Yes - that's correct. The movie that I had been waiting for YEARS to come out opened in the theaters on the same day that I was admitted to the hospital back in May so I had ended up having to wait until it came out on DVD to finally see it. It was worth the wait! I LOVED LOVED LOVED it. It was everything I was hoping it would be. The 2nd time seeing it was even better and I did cry just as hard as I did the 1st time and in the same parts. HA!


Saturday was full of football and people coming by. Sissy stopped over after her quick trip to the outlets. We had enough warning so Taylor was able to change into her new "I my Auntie" onsie which clearly Aunt Jack loved. We watched some of the Maryland game and had a quick lunch before she was on her way. TP and I remained on the couch watching what turned out to be a GREAT game and win over #20 Clemson! YESSSSSSSSS!! Big day for the Terps! Shortly after the game was over - Matty stopped by to say hi and see TP since he hadn't seen her since she was itty-bitty. Then it was Heather's turn. She was coming over for baby, dinner and then our girls night out to see Julie's band play at Bunkers around the corner. BTW - dinner was delicious. If you're ever in the mood to make fajitas let me know so I can send you the recipe for the marinade that I used. OMG was it good. Modest huh? ;0)
Anyway - Taylor went to bed and Lauren, Heather & I left to go check out Julie's new band. We had a blast - I'm sure that won't be hard to figure out from the pictures. I feel the need to explain the pink duct tape.....the band had a roll of pink duct tape that they were taking pieces of and putting on peoples arms. Well - towards the end of the night - the roll ended up on our table and.....well....they are going to need a new roll. Oh - and don't' ask me about the pink wig.... I have no idea who's it was or where it came from. Here are some pics from the night......





Me & Heather




Lauren, Me, Heather, Julie, Diana and Tyler




I told you "don't ask"



Sunday - GAME DAY!! We had a nice relaxing morning & early afternoon before the 3 of us went to Jessie's for a Redskins vs Cowboys BBQ! Taylor had on her pink Redskins onesie and looked so cute for her 1st of many of the great rivalry. It was great to see everyone and what a game! I will be the first to admit I didn't think my boys had it in them but they proved me wrong - love it when that happens. As exciting as the game was.....there is more exciting news that needs to be shared. Mackenzie and Brandon are PREGO!!!! Congratulations to them! :0)






The Mommy-To-Be & Taylor


Me & Seca



We came home as soon as the game was over since it was getting close to TP's bedtime. Ben had to log back into work when we got here so I took TP upstairs for a quick wardrobe change in honor of the Sunday Night football game. Needless to say Ben was pleased......


Cute but green really isn't her color! HA! Dear Crazy!!

Here is a link to the pics.....it's the same "September" albumn so you have to scroll down to see the new ones....

http://www1.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=242236173/a=5781352_5781352/t_=5781352

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I think I know where that wig came from. Wasn't there a guy wearing that wig at your bachelorette party? I might be able to dig up that picture! Ha ha! Great yelling at you that night during Hey Mickey!