Wednesday, September 10, 2008

MD Basketball Schedule Released

http://umterps.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/sched/md-m-baskbl-sched.html

Ok - so I realize this may not interest most of you but the day I realize the Maryland Basketball schedule has been released is always a happy one for me. I love planning my schedule around important games months in advance!

So Mom, Tucker and Antonio......I'll be seeing you guys to watch my MD Terps take on your PUKE - Opps - I mean DUKE - Blue Devils on Saturday January 24th at Noon and then again Wednesday February 25th at 9pm!!

Sissy - we are playing UNC TWICE this year! WOO HOO! Feb 3rd and Feb 21st!

We are playing VA Tech at home on Valentines Day - maybe Ben and I will actually have to make a date this year! HA! Dear Crazy!

Happy Hump Day everyone!

No comments: