Wednesday, August 12, 2009

You know the saying......

......the apple doesn't fall far from the tree?? Well - that was the perfect statement for what Taylor was doing this evening after we got home. Ben has layed out all of her pairs of shoes in a neat little line in front of one of our cabinets in the family room. While I was putting the groceries away - Taylor brought a pair to me. She held them up and shook them in front of me until I stopped what I was doing to put them on her. She seemed pleased and walked away starring down at her feet. A few minutes later - she brought me another pair - this time she flopped down on the floor and was taking off the first pair I had put on her. So we repeated the process with this new pair and off she went. I'm sure you can guess what happened next! Yep - she brought yet another pair over and I had to swap out that pair for the 2nd one we had just put on a few minutes before. She stood up and flashed me a huge smile as she strutted away looking so proud of herself. Luckily Ben came home shortly after and it was dinner time or she might have brought the other 2 pairs over to complete the fashion show. Oh the fun she and I are going to have one day with our shoe obsessions! HA! Dear Crazy.....

1 comment:

Hattie said...

So by my count she has 5 pairs of shoes at 1 year old. She is well on her way to a shoe addiction for sure! Let's face it... a girl must accessorize! Wish I was there to see her in action. She wasn't even crawling yet when I saw her last December.