Sunday, August 9, 2009

Pool Party

Today was HOT HOT HOT!!! Luckily for Taylor and Kiara - Nana and Pop Pop have a little pool that they set up in the yard for them to play in and cool down. Taylor LOVES the water so she is totally in love with the pool. She went in for the first time this past Tuesday and had a blast. Ben said that she started fussing when they were leaving that night as they walked past it cause she wanted to go back in! My little fish! HA! Dear Crazy.......


Ben and I had a night out together last night thanks to Grandmama and Grandpa John. They asked me on Friday night when we were going to bring Taylor back over to spend the night and I totally took advantage and asked what they were doing the following night. Earlier that day I saw that The Reflex was playing at Ned Devine's in Herndon on Saturday. They are an AMAZING 80's tribute band and an old friend of mine (Marc Taylor) just so happens to be the drummer. I haven't seen them play in a while so I didn't want to pass up this opportunity. I do encourage all of you to sign up on the mailing list so you can find out when they are playing at a bar near you - and then you must RUN - DO NOT WALK - to go see them. I promise you will not be disappointed. BTW - they are playing here in Leesburg on Saturday the 29th! I will be there - will you?!?!?
Hope you all had a great weekend! Leslie gave me a new book today so I'm off to get that started. Until next time......

No comments: