Saturday, August 1, 2009

What do you mean it's August??

Seriously - it's August 1st!?! What happened to July!? The last month has just come and gone. It's been a ton of fun but I'm still trying to catch up.

I don't even know where to begin! Ben's grandfather was here in town for the first half of the month. It was so nice to spend so much time with him. He loved being able to see & play with Taylor as much as he did. He hadn't seen her since last August so clearly she was a totally different little girl. Here is a pic of Da with all his "kids"......


The weekend after Da left, I co-hosted (with Lauren) a small Baby Shower for our friend Sara. She was on bed rest so we just went over to her house and had lunch and opened presents with a few of us - Taylor included. As of the last time I checked in with her (on Wednesday) she was doing well but no sign of Baby Jordan. We are all looking forward to meeting her when she is ready to make her presence.

The next day - Tom, Angela, Antonio, Lauren, Ben and I went to Six Flags for the day. It was super exciting as I LOVE roller coasters. Tom & Antonio managed to convince me that I needed to go on the Skycoaster - as described on the website.......Plunge down ten stories and then soar like a superhero on the Skycoaster..... what it fails to mention is that you are strapped to your friends and free falling those 10 stories. WORTH. EVERY. PENNY!!!!

Last weekend was Jessie's 30th birthday celebration. The night involved a limo bus, multiple bars downtown, jello shots in a large plastic syringe - with 26 of us! Madness I tell you!

In between all of this - is our most exciting news.....Taylor is walking!! All by herself - no propping up necessary. Man are we in trouble now!?! HA! Dear Crazy!

That's all I got for now. Hope everyone is doing well!

No comments: