Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I heart 90210

Ok - so my post has nothing to do with the new 90210 but I'm watching it and I'm too tired to come up with a crafty title.

Jac's bday weekend was tons of fun!! Friday night we headed down to Arlington for our yearly trip to Clarendon Grill. A great time was had by all - even though Ben and I made it an early night! ;0) Taylor had a little night of fun of her own at my parents house. They played with her all evening and then put her to bed. Instead of waking her up and taking her home we decided that we would spend the night there as well. It worked out great for all of us! We headed home the next day to get ready for Aunt Jack and Uncle Todd to come over and hang out with Taylor. We had a nice bday dinner (my pulled pork - yumm-o) with them, Antonio and Lauren. Our friend Kamber came over later with her little guy Cooper. Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures of him but believe me when I tell you he's a CUTIE!! It was a nice relaxing night of hanging out and watching college football.

Sunday started off better than it ended. Started with a little family breakfast and ended with the Skins losing to the Cowboys. Boooooo - sad day.

Taylor and I went to dinner tonight with Donna, Kathy & Sandy. She was SO good and such a big girl. I brought her "hook on" seat to the restaurant and she sat at the table with all of us and ate her squash while we had our meal. Adorable!

Here is the link to the pics from Jac's bday weekend.......CLICK HERE!

No comments: