Monday, November 10, 2008

Busy Busy

Well - it's been a busy couple of weeks for us! Here is a quick recap and a link to our "November" pics.



Taylor has started eating "real" food. We started spoon feeding her rice cereal a few weeks ago and she really seemed to enjoy it! We then moved on to oatmeal cereal a few days ago. She didn't act as if she liked it as much. I can't blame her - it smelled pretty bad. ;0) It was just as entertaining as the first day of rice cereal seeing as we have created a raspberry blowing monster. She would take a bite of cereal - give me a big smile - and then blow a raspberry at me resulting in cereal all over both of us. I tried not to laugh as I was really trying to concentrate on feeding her but it was just too funny of an experience. More so because you all know how much I LOVE a mess. hahahahaha!

Tonight we had our first family dinner. Taylor got to sit in her little chair at the table and she had some sweet potatoes while Ben and I had our own dinner. She seemed to be ok with them. I wouldn't say she loved them but she was definitely interested in the orange goo.



The past weekend was eventful as well. Taylor got her ears pierced on Saturday! She did great and they look SOOOO cute. She is such a trooper. The lady who did it said she thought it was harder on me than it was on her. True Story!



Ben and I attended Frankie & Debbie's wedding yesterday. It was a really nice (little chilly) ceremony & reception - both held at Meadowlark Gardens. Congrats to them!! Here is a pic of us with the newlyweds!




Here is the link to a few pics on Snapfish of Taylor's first rice cereal adventure, Taylor & Madison (Clinton & Alisa's daughter) and the wedding.

CLICK HERE FOR PICS

Hope everyone is doing well!!

No comments: