Friday, October 10, 2008

TGIF!

Happy Friday everyone! It's going to be a beautiful weekend - hope you all get out to enjoy it!

We have a fun weekend planned! Jen and her little guy Jonathan planned a last minute trip up to NOVA to visit with the grandparents and they are staying with us! It's so great to see them again and such a bonus since we're going to be down at their house next week!

So Jonathan and I were just watching Sesame Street - my how's it's changed since I was a kid. Same concept - just a little more "hip". I have to say that I just heard the funniest phrase and I never would have expected it on Sesame Street......

3 of the characters (names that I will one day know when TP is watching) were reading the Action Dog book that had a motorcycle noise coming from it. When the question was asked what kind of noise is that, - one of the little guys answered "a lactose intolerant antelope that just ate a batch of cottage cheese!" I almost feel off the couch laughing! Oh the things I have to look forward to! HA! Dear Crazy!!!

No comments: