Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday Funny......

Taylor and I went out to meet Becca at Anita's (YUMM-O) for lunch today. Taylor was a rock star again in her new sunglasses......anyone expect anything less?? Didn't think so. ;0)
So we were sat and the little guy that took us to our table commented on how cute she was in her sunglasses. I thanked him and told him she was sleeping so she didn't even know I had put them on her. He then started questioning why she wasn't moving and I told him again that she was sleeping. After a few times of us going back and forth about it being ok that she wasn't moving he finally walked away. Becca commented on how worried he he seemed to be about her lack of movement and as much as I appreciated his concern - a sleeping baby is a happy baby! Dear Crazy!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

what did he think- you were pulling a weekend at bernie's stunt? haha!