Tuesday, July 29, 2008

How do you spell slacker....??

K-R-I-S-T-E-N!!



I can't believe I haven't updated my blog in a few weeks! It's not like stuff hasn't been going on - I just got a little lazy about it. So for all of you loyal readers......I'm back and will be more on top of updates!



Things are really good. Taylor is amazing and is growing every day! We are going to the pediatrician tomorrow for her 2 month appt! Can you believe it she has already passed the 8 week mark? Ben and I sure can't! The picture below is one I took today to send to her Aunt Melissa to see her in the outfit she bought way back in January when we found we were having a girl.







I'll make another post tomorrow to let you all know how the appt went.

1 comment:

momma~gone~crazy said...

awwwwwww...look at little miss Taylor!! i love it! : )