Wednesday, April 23, 2008

And then there was 1.......

1 more shift - that's all I've got left (for a while anyway) and we're all hoping that next Tuesday is nothing like tonight was. I've gotta say - after the CAPS won game 6 - I was pretty pumped that there would be a game 7 - a) because that's my team and b) it was on my shift to help bring in business......I was NOT however - ready for the madness that ended up showing up. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE being busy (for obvious reasons) but my preggo a$$ struggled to keep up for a little while there. We had a few mishaps......which I am happy to say weren't my fault.....a few broken liquor bottles, an exploding sink and tvs being turned off in the middle of overtime of game 7 does not equal a happy Kristen. One unlucky soul got to see the ugly side of my preggo hormones and was kicked out but that will hopefully teach him not to scream the F bomb more than once and then argue with me about it. Sorry buddy - I will always win that game! ;0) Dear Crazy.........

Thanks to everyone that was there tonight.....you kept me sane! Hope to see you all next week too! Good night!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Thank God!!! I was getting worried about you still bartending. Only two more weeks til fun weekend!!!