Thursday, October 22, 2009

Coolest. Mom. EVER!!

No - I'm not talking about myself silly! I'm talking about MY MOM! Why you ask?! Well - yesterday I received a very excited phone call from mom asking what my upcoming Monday looked like. Not too much going on I told her and she asked if I wanted to take the morning off so we could go down to ESPN Zone in DC with Jacqueline and Todd to watch Mike & Mike In The Morning LIVE!! Um - YES PLEASE!! For those of you that don't know who Mike & Mike are (please don't admit it to me) - they have a daily tv & radio show on ESPN2 from 6-10am and the Dadiani ladies LOVE them! I'm super excited to be able to have the chance to see them in person! Not too excited about the time we have to wake up to get downtown for when the doors open at 5:30 am but I will survive! So now that you all know - I expect you to get up early and watch for us on TV! Hahahaha - I know what you're thinking.....DEAR CRAZY!!

No comments: