Monday, March 9, 2009

March!!

I LOVE MARCH! It is by far my most favorite time of the year. The weather is getting warmer, the sun is out longer and of course.....COLLEGE BASKETBALL TOURNAMENTS!! The regular season is over and the fun starts on Thursday with the ACC Tournament! Maryland plays that night and I have to bowl. Sad day! I wonder if I can call in sick to my bowling league!?! Priorities right!?

So it's been a busy week and a half since my last post. The weekend before last was fun with Kevin in town. Mine and Taylor's lunch with Amanda was fantastic. It's always nice to catch up with her. I'm not a big fan of snow so I didn't enjoy it as much as everyone else did. Plus I caught a cold around that same time.

Last Thursday was Taylor's 9 month check up! Everything went great. She's 18 lbs 9 ozs and 28 inches. During our Q&A session with the doctor - she asked us about Taylor's appetite. I told the doc that she used to eat everything but lately she wasn't too interested in much. She explained to us that TP is pretty social and aware of her surroundings that she probably sees what Ben and I are eating or what the older kids at daycare have and want that as opposed to the baby food she was getting. She gave us a lot of suggestions of "real" food that we can start trying to give her and man am I having fun with that!! So far she's liked pretty much everything we've given her - bananas, cottage cheese, mashed regular and sweet potatoes & little bites of Paula Deen biscuits! Guess the love for Paula runs in the family!

Friday night - after TP finished her last bottle for the day - mom and I packed her up in the car and drove down to Williamsburg for a visit with Nanny!! I really wanted Nanny to see her crawling and I also hadn't seen her since early January. My cousin Denise and her daughter Kendall also went down. We all had a fantastic time! Below are a few pictures from the weekend.












The next house project starts tomorrow. We I are having all of the windows and the 2 sliding glass doors replaced. I'm excited to be able to sit on the end of the couch near the door and not feel and constant cold draft! Woo Hoo!!

Hope everyone is doing well!

3 comments:

Talking With Hands said...

Aunt Jack needs to be there when she has her first bite of Wing Burrito from Cal Tortilla!

kristen said...

CLEARLY!! I wouldn't let her go with anyone else! ;)

Unknown said...

If possible, she's getting cuter with each passing day! We miss you guys!