Thursday, March 19, 2009

Let the Madness Begin!!

My favorite day of the year has finally arrived!! The 1st day of the NCAA Tournament is here!!! I've got my bracket and high-lighters ready so let the games begin!!!

I don't have to skip bowling this week since Maryland is playing at 2:55pm! I'm picking Taylor up early from daycare and we're heading to the rents to watch the game! Everyone has been asking me - "so do you have the Terps going all the way?" NO! As much as I would love to see another National Championship trophy in Comcast Center - I have them losing in the 2nd round to Memphis. Now will I be sad if my bracket is totally messed up with Maryland making to the Sweet 16 (or farther) - of course not!! I'm not in any pools for ca$h - just one with Tucker - loser buys lunch and one with Ben - just for Pride. I've lost both of these the last couple of years so maybe this year will be mine! Quite a few upsets need to happen for that to be the case but anything is possible right!?!

Taylor news of the week - her first tooth has popped through! :0)

That's all for now....gotta go work so I can leave early! Enjoy the games!!

No comments: