Monday, February 16, 2009

What happens when you leave food on the high chair and walk away for a minute???

THIS.....

Friday night - while feeding Taylor her dinner - one of the cats jumped on the counter and knocked over a cup of water. I got up real quick to try to chase her and then grabbed a towel to lay on top of the water on the floor. All of this took about 10 seconds.....apparently that's long enough for TP to make a big mess on her face with the bowl of food that I thought I had moved to the kitchen table when I got up. She was so happy and looked so proud of herself that I couldn't pass up the photo op. She'll thank me for it one day! HA!! Dear Crazy!


A few hours after the big orange mess - it was off to bar cleaning. For those that don't know what that is - all the bartenders have to come together at the hole to literally strip the bar of EVERYTHING and scrub it all down. This begins as soon as we can get the last "guest" out the door and goes until the sun comes up. It's nasty and gross but part of the job.


I managed to get about few hours of sleep before having to get back up and start a new day. Not just any day though......VA Tech vs Maryland basketball day! I was so excited - you would have thought it was Christmas morning. We dropped Taylor off at the rents house and headed to the Comcast Center. We had some time to spare so we went to the team store to look around. I got myself a prize but I can't share what it is yet. Let me just say I'm even more excited to watch the PUKE - oooops - I mean DUKE game with Tucker next week. ;0)


As we walked around - a few people asked us (Ben in VA Tech and me in Maryland) how we got along. We explained that we're Tech/Maryland and Skins/Eagles and we get along pretty well.....there are only a few days a year that we don't.


Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

No comments: