Friday, February 13, 2009

Nothing says love like.....

.....a pair of tickets to the VA Tech vs Maryland basketball game on Valentine's Day! Ben is the best husband ever - and with the help of Todd - got us tickets for tomorrows game! WOOOHOOO!!! I'm so excited! I've been to a few games at the Comcast Center but I've never been to a conference game. Fingers crossed the Terps come through for me and actually play for 40 minutes! HA! Dear Crazy.....

Things here have been good - busy - but good. Taylor is 100% all better now. She's back to being the little ham that she is. She is still trying to crawl - and still going backwards. All that little girl wants to do is stand so I'm not sure if she'll ever move around on all fours or if she is just going to bust out walking one of these days.

I got to meet my new little niece Amiayah last weekend. She is so precious and adorable! She is doing pretty well but had to go have some blood work done on Wednesday. Melissa got a call on Tuesday evening that Amiayah's newborn screening had come back with some elevated levels and that they needed to do some more tests. The tests are for Cystic Fibrosis so please keep the little beauty in your thoughts and prayers. It will take a couple of weeks to get the results back but I will keep you all posted.

Hope you all have fun weekends planned! I have bar cleaning to night but I'm 'almost' ok with it since I've got something so fun to do tomorrow to look forward to. The rents might be more excited than I am since they are going to be able to watch Taylor for a whole afternoon/evening! The Daytona 500 is on Sunday - NASCAR season is back again! GO JJ!!!

Our latest pics are HERE

No comments: