Monday, March 8, 2010

Picture Links & Recap

January Pictures

February Pictures

Now that that's out of the way - Once again I don't know where to start. One of these days I will remember how hard it is to catch up and start updating more often like I used to.

Spring seems to be right around the corner! I couldn't be happier! If you looked at the picture links you will see a common theme - snow, snow and more snow. It was borderline depressing. Luckily Taylor started to enjoy the white stuff so we could go outside and play in it - there wasn't much else to do. ;0)

I realize February is the shortest month in the year but it flew by quick! Between snow storms, working a few extra shifts at the bar and enjoying Taylor's daily expanding vocabulary - I hardly believed March was here. And with March - you know what that means......I will be buried in college basketball and probably not updating for awhile. Anyone care to place a bet?!?! HA! Dear Crazy!

Hope this finds everyone well!

6 comments:

Anthony said...

sac a main chanel
tee shirts
bottes
sac5.com
sac louis vuitton
sac prada
chaussures5.com
chaussures louis vuitton
chaussures dunk sb
tee shirts.com
burberry pas cher
Tee shirts pas cher
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml
sitemapproducts.xml

yh said...

chaussures nike shox r5 femmes
chaussures nike shox r5 hommes
chaussures nike shox r6 hommes
chaussures nike shox tl1 femmes
chaussures nike shox tl1 hommes
chaussures nike shox tl3 femmes
chaussures nike shox tl3 hommes
chaussures nike shox turbo hommes
chaussures nike shox tz femmes
chaussures nike shox tz hommes
sac a main Chanel
sac a main dolce gabbana
sac a main Fendi
sac a main Gucci
sac a main louis vuitton
sac a main Guess
csac a main Burberry
sac a main Lacoste
sac a main ED Hardy

sally12 said...

main bracelet chanel
porte cles chanel
porte cles louis vuitton
lunettes de soleil
lunettes de soleil Adidas
lunettes de soleil Armani
lunettes de soleil Burberry
lunettes de soleil Carrera
lunettes de soleil chanel
lunettes de soleil Dior
lunettes de soleil Dolce Gabbana
lunettes de soleil ED Hardy
lunettes de soleil Fendi
lunettes de soleil Gucci
lunettes de soleil Louis Vuitton
lunettes de soleil Okey
lunettes de soleil Police
lunettes de soleil Prada
lunettes de soleil Ray Ban
lunettes de soleil Versace

ellen smith said...


Best ugg boots clearance, like Ugg Women Boots very much, especially Boots in Sand 5835.

Emily Deiana said...

I learned some lessons from visiting your site. I think I shall use some of your idea in my site. Thank you very much for this.get a coursework ||paper writing provider

jackpeter said...

I agree with this article completely, I must thank you for posting such helpful facts..........
I Need Help With My Dissertation||Professional Essays Help